Thursday, October 22, 2009

Beauty is...

Now that Rori is in school she had her first stab at reflections. The theme this year is Beauty is...

After talking with Rori about the different types of project she could do she decided she wanted to take a picture. I asked her what she wanted to take a picture of and she said, "the chickens."

To tell you the truth I think the chickens are cute, but definitely not the definition of beauty. So I asked Rori how that fit the theme and she said...:because its a new baby chicken and new life is beautiful."

So here you have her entry entitled "Beauty is New Life"

Although she did not do the color adjustment she told me what she wanted. I did not crop the picture or adjust the sharpness for the most part this image was strait out of the camera.

Well today we went to the reflection assembly and Rori's picture is going on to the district level. She won a her first trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment