Saturday, August 16, 2008

Share your memories

Well here we go...

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha, this will be great. This one time when we were building your house, we went to the store to get something, and then we came back and we were sitting in the car, about to get out, but we decided to start making dolphin/monkey noises. But your dolphin noises sounded like a dying sheep. So we were just sitting there making weird noises, with faces to accompany them, and your family pulled up behind us, but we didn't notice, and they got out, walked up and saw us just making weird noises and faces for no apparent reason. It was quite funny, and it's a good thing they already knew me or they would have been frightened of what you married into...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite memory about you, well about all your family really, took place one summer night when we were young. Your dad was working on your adddition in your house on Redwood and we had a sleep over in it. It was so breezy that night and the crickets sang louder than we talked. The next morning we had pancakes with Karo syrup. I'd never used "the white kind" before. Isn't that funny that that's what I remember most? I'm glad you're still my friend after all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I would agree. Most memorable is when you drew horns and a beard on a picture of me and it got put in the yearbook, then you became my sister-in-law.

    Really though, we've done a lot of stupid things together since then.

    ReplyDelete