Saturday, September 6, 2008

Catching up

I can not believe I have taken a month to post something new. I guess I have finally slowed down or maybe just gave in to my desires...

So here we are camping a few weeks ago. I just though I would share this moment as summer seems to be fading quickly.


The kids seemed to really enjoy being outside and the weather was great. Not to mention Grandpa and Grandma parry are some of the greatest great grandparents in the world, and yes Abby really slept this way for about and hour!


Ron made a rope swing for the kids and Arlene is always busy helping with some sort of craft project! It is great to be around family and to see how important family is.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted! Also, I'm glad you had fun on you're camping trip. You are simply the best person a gal could ever try to be like. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shanny,
    I found your blog and it is so cute! I guess this is a way I can keep tabs on all of the family!
    Well I hope you guys are doing awsome! We are doing great here in missouri! Say hi to Nate and the girls! Amy

    ReplyDelete