Monday, September 15, 2008

Second Birthday

Gracie turned 2! Over the last couple of day I have remembered all the fun moments we have had with Gracie. She definalty is very unique. She loves to tease, and laugh with Rori.


She is also very strong willed. I have had to learn alot about how to direct her and help her learn to be the best she can. While also learning alot about my self and Nate.


On her birthday we would ask her how old she was, she would respond "four" finally my Dad asked her how old I was she said "two".


I love being a Mom, my Girls have changed my world and taught me so much about the meaning of life.


Happy Birthday Gracie we LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Shan, Tell Grace Happy Birthday for me! I am sorry I missed it. She is so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Happy Birthday Gracie. It was fun getting to hang out and celebrate the other night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog. I love those pictures of your canned fruit. NEAT!!! I found you from Cali's blog. Hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete