Tuesday, May 26, 2009

mean old woman....

Yep that is the title I received tonight when I went to put Rori to bed at 8:00 pm. She informed me that I was a "mean old woman". I did not think that this day would come this soon, or that it would hurt so bad.

After I was done being mad, Rori and I talked about what had happened and she told me she just felt mad in her heart. I love Rori's ability to understand people and the way they feel along with how she feels. As she was apologizing she was crying, I asked her way she was crying she told me "i just feel sad about what I said".

I love you Rori even if I am a "mean old woman" at least I will always be YOUR mean old woman. Sleep well my little Roo.

3 comments:

  1. What hurt worse... the mean part or the old part? I don't think you're either... then again, you don't control my bedtime!
    That Rori is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. I love that they all TRULY come with their own personalities.

    One day she will truly find out about your bedtime fears, and REALLY learn how to play her cards right :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids are so funny! I think it's cute how sorry she felt .

    Send me your email address and I'll get you an invite to our blog. It's set to private now. marriedtoachef@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete