Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Princess and The Pea

One of the girl's favorite times is to have movie night with Nate. They love to make a "nest" and all lay on the floor together and watch a movie. Last night Rori decided it was time to be together as a family and watch a movie. Rori and Gracie got every blanket in the house and made themselves a very soft nest.


As you can see the pile was pretty big. So instead of watching a movie I told them the story of the Princess and the Pea. Rori still thinks she could feel the pea. (I guess she must be a princess.)

As for Gracie she thought she was playing peek-a-boo. (Yes, I think Gracie is a princess too...just a bit rougher than Rori.)

3 comments:

  1. Amazing how different their little personalities can be huh? Guess you need another one just to see how "it" will be too ;)

    ps. The photo stuff is stuff I have been learning how to do in Photoshop. After many years of just wishing I could be a photographer I am finally deciding it is only ME who is holding ME back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post because you can see their little personalities so well!! What a good mom you are to tell the story of the princess and the pea. I bet Rori was all over that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. maybe the next time you come and visit I will draw her a princess sitting on a pea... on the white board of course... since I have mad white board skills!!

    ReplyDelete