Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Nate

Well Nate turned 30, and for his birthday this year he wanted a splitting maul. (How exciting right.) But it turned out to be pretty fun playing with it. The girls had a great time watching and he had a great time hitting the wood.






Way to go Nate. Even if I do make fun of him for being so into the END OF THE WORLD. I love him and all the efforts he takes to make sure his family will be well take care of not matter how or when the end of the world comes. love you Nate!

2 comments:

  1. The first photo is funny! Love his face. At least we know the Pilchers will be prepared!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... so Nate and I talk about the world ending all the time (and when the zombies are going to take over but that is a different post all in itself!!) so when he told me what he wanted for his birthday, it came as no surprise!!Then bright and early Tuesday morning... Nate was all smiles as he told me about all the blood and testosterone that was pumping through his body and how "manly" he felt as he took his first swing and I was thinking "Oh Brother!"

    I also told him if he wanted he could come chop would at my house since Spencer is layed up and then I wouldn't have to do it. I think he is still considering it... anything to use an ax!

    Long comment... sorry... I'll stop!

    ReplyDelete