Thursday, May 1, 2008

Textures

Yesterday Rori wanted to make "rough paper" I asked her what "rough paper" was and she told me she would show me when she was done. So I went about doing my stuff and when she was done she came to show me what she had made. She took a lunch sack ripped it up into pieces, got each of the pieces wet (so that the stuff would stick) then she went through the spice cupboard looking for textures. This is what she came up with...

I thought she did a pretty good job find such different textures. Now the trick for you is to see if you can name all the spices she made into textures. There are 6 different spices, Good Luck!

5 comments:

  1. The first one is clover and that is all Bryan and I could guess. Not so good at knowing the spices.

    Very beautiful "rough paper" though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so my guesses are: Basil or Italian seasoning, coriander or mustard seed, coarse ground pepper, fennel seed, and I can't see the 6th thing she used very well but I am going to say it is probably some freaky Brazil herb that Nate makes you use... LOL!!
    Do I get a prize if I guess right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh... and I forgot to tell you how creative Rori is!! She is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Amanda!!!You win. By the way I dont know what the last spice is she got all the lids mixed up and I am not sure what that last one was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet!! I'd like to thank my mom and sister's for this sweet award! Without them I would have never played the "spice" game at my bridal shower and wouldn't have a million spices that I have no idea what to do with! =)

    I mean Fennel seed... Honestly??

    ReplyDelete