Sunday, April 27, 2008

Rolls Anyone?

Today we decided to stay home instead of going to Bluffdale, so I decided to make some of my Moms butter horn rolls. (For any of you that don't know about these rolls it usually takes about five hours to go through the whole process.) I was so proud of myself, they turned out perfect! As I was cooking one of the batches I laid the other on a chair in the sun to keep raising while I cleaned the kitchen. While I was cleaning I looked up to find Gracie sweetly molding my batch of rolls in to a wonderful clump of dough! Luckily as I gasp...I remember...don't be mad, take a picture and blog the story. So Gracie would like to thank you all who read this blog because it saved her little butt tonight.

5 comments:

  1. Oh man. That is sad. I am sure they were still edible right?? Maybe just a little flat. She is a funny little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we still ate them...they were the appetizers. I pulled them all apart and they came back a little. Yeah Gracie is always keeping us on our toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great reminder to keep your cool when things go wrong. Thanks for that. I'll have to remember next time my kids do something crazy. That Gracie is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!! I saved Gracie's cute little butt!! That is funny that she was just trying to help and good for you to not get to upset. I am glad you could save them and still enjoy them. That would have been sad if all your hard work was for nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I think she did a great job. MMM... they were sooo good! They were just as good as the Un-Gracified ones. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete