Thursday, April 24, 2008

James...James is That You?

Well it only a week away-Nate's acting debut. Nate will be performing as the hero (James) in old fashion melodrama called Loves Labor Found. He has been practicing since January and is ready to roll. It should be lots of fun for everyone. There will be lots of booing and hissing and of course cheering for our hero. Come join us for some old fashion fun. We will also be having water and popcorn for a quarter and penny candy.

Date: May 2 and May 3
Time: 6:45 pm
Location: 8400 west 3100 south (large red church)

P.S. Admission is free

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I hit publish 3 times...and then deleted my 3 comments. Now you have a MILLION from me he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so excited. I love that you are having popcorn and penny candy. I am sure Nate will be quite the hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Nate reading his script and he told me about the play... so I told Spencer about it and we were going to go and see it whenever it was... only we won't be here on May 2 and 3 so now I am sad... okay... not really because I will be in Hawaii... but still, I would have cheered really loud for the little hero! LOL!

    ReplyDelete