Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Signs of a Perfect Saturday

Fianlly we had a perfect Saturday, the weather was perfect, and we had only a few church obligations which made it possible for us to work the in the yard-well at least that was the plan-and to enjoy a little bit of time together. After a little while of pulling weeds Rori decided to make a bed outside and Nate decided to join her. As you can see our little Gracezilla was not in any of these pictures, she was simply to busy to sleep. It was a wonderful Saturday, it really made me ready for spring and so happy to see Nate enjoying his family and yard.



6 comments:

  1. That is awesome...although I would have to say Nate's spot doesn't look anywhere near as comfortable as Rori's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate has a genetic disorder that allows him to sleep anywhere! You should see Grandmas house on Sunday, all the Pilcher boys find random place all over the floor and fall asleep. It drives me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well he definately takes after his father. Those Pilchers can sleep anywhere. How uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spencer can fall asleep anywhere too and it drives me nuts!! I have to be comfy to I would have been like Rori and brought my bed outside! lol! I am glad you had a nice relaxing Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaah... that makes me want to lay outside in my yard... uuuh... well, it makes me want a yard. can i borrow yours?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice to see you guys relaxing!

    ReplyDelete