Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Course

Over the 4th of July Ron and Arlene had all the family over for a sleep over and breakfast. While we were getting ready for breakfast, Grandma Arlene had the Rori and Joey make an obstacle course.




What good sports! I think almost everyone ran the course (except those with the cameras).



As for the sleeping out part. We were laying on the Grass and Barry stood up and ran to the porch and pulled something off his face. When he got back I asked him what it was, "just a daddy long leg" he said. So I squirmed a bit. When Nate had the same thing happen, I protest sleeping under the stars. I still sletpt out, well more like tossed and turned all night waiting for the daddy long legs to crawl on me. I guess in the end it still was fun.

2 comments:

  1. That must've been fun, the obstacle course thing anyway. I would've ended up inside on the guest bed to sleep, though. You're a trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we must be related! I would have been the same way. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete