Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Zoo

Well we made it to the zoo. My parents and Annikan can along for the trip. I am not to sure that Grandpa was as excited as the kids .

This was the first year Gracie really seemed to enjoy the animals. Of course the elephant seemed to be Gracie's favorite.

She kept pointing and saying oot ooh. I asked her what was wrong ans she pointed to her nose. and then to the elephant.

One of my favorite things about child development is the discovery process that children go through. It was so much fun to share this moment of discovery with her.

Then of course we had to ride the carousel which seemed to be a favorite for all the kids. Even the waiting in line part was not to bad.

2 comments:

  1. So fun! Maybe next time I can come too...he he!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are way cute pictures of your kids enjoying the zoo! I love their facial expressions!

    ReplyDelete