Wednesday, July 9, 2008

More to come...

Just wanted to let you all know I have not given up on the blog! Life has been pretty busy lately and I have put my self on restrictions...no blogging...because I want to change my background but I am building it from scratch so it is taking time. Plus I will not let me self work on it until my house is clean. As you can tell I am on week two and my house is still not clean but I am getting a little bit closer. Hopefully I can post again soon.

PS my photographer friends I need new pictures of the girls if there is any takers. I love the ones Carrie did last year, but my girls are growing up!

6 comments:

  1. I say it is my turn then!! I was going to talk to you about it on Sunday, but I am scatter brained.

    I would love to do a shoot of your girls though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shanny, it has been so long since I have talked to you, I feel bad! I found your blog from the BHS reunion site and wanted to say hello. Your family is really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey would you hurry and clean your house? We need more posts. Send those little girls over to my house and I'll watch them so you can get some things done. Tell Rori I'll buy some gum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss your posts! I'm so homesick!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm being soooo patient. It's killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! You better not just think you can stop blogging again. It just isn't fair.

    ReplyDelete