Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gracie and Instructions

One of Gracies favorite things to do is get dirty. After a long day of playing I asked Rori and Gracie to get in the tub. I turned on the water and went to get some other things done. A few minutes later Rori was yelling for me. I ran to see what was going on and this is what I found...
I think I need to start using two step instructions. As you can tell from the picture Gracie saw no problem with this situation. In fact after looking at her shirt she was probably just using common sense...the shirt was as dirty as she was.

4 comments:

  1. I like that you can see she has been using the soap already!!

    Her hair looks really cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to change how many posts are on one page. I never would have seen this post if Ty hadn't told me about it, which would have been a shame since it's hilarious. Aren't kids so funny?! We can't wait to play with you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to change how many posts are on one page. I never would have seen this post if Ty hadn't told me about it, which would have been a shame since it's hilarious. Aren't kids so funny?! We can't wait to play with you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture cracks me up! I showed it to Spencer too becasue it is so funny! She is darling! At least she (finally) did what you told her to do... cute little stinker!

    ReplyDelete