Tuesday, April 14, 2009

the man i love

Last night Gracie was really sick and was running a high fever. Whenever she runs a high fever at night she has night terrors. Sure enough at 12:00 she work up screaming. As Nate went to comfort her she told him that there was a scary guy in her room. Nate was so sweet. He asked her were the man was and then he went over and told the man to leave. Nate did not stop there he told the guy he had to leave our house. Nate walked out front opened the front door and then told the man never come back.

When he came back into Gracie room he had a prayer with her and talked to her about having faith and asked if she believe that Heavenly Father could keep her safe and happy. She said yes and then came to our room to sleep. Even though she still was concerned about the scary man through out the night she was easily calmed down each time.


Nate I love you and the wonderful father that you are to my children. Thank you for the support you give me and the girls. I love you

4 comments:

  1. that is sweet. Dave has had to do that with monsters in the closet. What I sweet story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. And a little scary too! Poor little thing. I am always so glad I have the priesthood in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shanny- I haven't decided where to put Elle she got drawn out in the lottery at Channing Hall...but it is a little far, and I have no car pool set up. So I haven't decided yet. What about Rory where you sending her to school?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Almost all my portrait type shots are using my 50mm f1.4. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete