Tuesday, April 14, 2009

more from the photoshoot

Yesterday I meet with Justin Hackworth to go over the rest of the images form the shoot. Here are a few of my favorites.

Justin is an amazing photographer. Right now he is running a deal to go along with 30 Strangers anyone can email him and he will give you the scope. Justin captures who you are and truly values the lives of people. He says he is not just taking pictures but creating history. Thank you Justin for capturing my history. I will treasure this pictures and the time we had to get to know you! Thanks for making us smile.

2 comments:

  1. I am having a hard time typing sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos 3 photos of Rori. She is such a sweet little girl. I am glad you guys got to go do this! They turned out so good

    ReplyDelete