Monday, April 6, 2009

photo shoot

Over the weekend I had a great opportunity to have a 4 generation picture taken. Justin Hackworth is doing a project called 30 strangers in 30 days. This year he is photographing mothers and daughters, and I was one of the lucky 30 people. As part of the project, he is raising some money for the Center for Women and Children in Crisis, a shelter and safe house in Provo.

This photo session was a blast. Justin is a wonderfully unique person, who has a true love for photography and also people. I highly recommend him. Thanks again Justin.

PS I will post a few more pictures when I get them.

5 comments:

  1. that is fun! What an awesome experiance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are back. I missed you! I just absolutely love that pic of Grandma!! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! You women are beautiful. Your hair looks good, I don't remember you having it so long before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool opportunity! The pictures look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those pictures are really cool, Rori is lucky to be the oldest girl and have that memory forever!

    ReplyDelete